Friday, April 24, 2015

A story retold another time

“In the beginning, I didn't feel much about it

Even if it’s a lie

If we come to love each other like this

Then I wouldn't mind at all”


A re-story retold by a departed in memoriam


A student confesses to her teacher...

The teacher dismisses the admiration...

The teacher is distressed of the passing of his dearly loved...

The teacher promises to not pursue a romanticized commitment again

The student confesses and tells that she is the girl that went away...

The teacher, taken aback, was so glad to see her...

The student's friend tells the student that should study rather than reading his & her diary...

The teacher and student rekindled the memories of the diary...

“The first date...

The first kiss...

The first time...

September 20 (Sunday) Sunny

****o, do remember the first time we had ***?

Are you okay, ****o?

You’re acting a little scary?

We weren't really awkward with each other…but…I’m really happy…”

The student and teacher continued the roughly misinterpreted deeds…

The ecstasy in the ignorance…

“Oct. 29 (Saturday) Cloudy

The day I get admitted at the hospital…My illness finally worsened…”

The student continued to please the teacher in blissful harmony

“November 25th

It seems like at this time…I can’t speak that well…

I’m losing more and more of my memories. I can’t remember the letters…”

The students is delightful but more so, thinks that she feels dreadful…

The student’s friend agreed and tells that at the least, she has her reasons…

The student’s friend then discovered a missed entry…

The teacher realized the diary is lost…

The teacher became more forceful in their deeds…

“December 15th rainy

****o…

It doesn’t look like

I can write

Anymore”

The teacher told the student that because of her mental illness, she began to lose the ability to write…

The next entries thereafter became white…

The next that happened was literally and figuratively, demise in all directions…

The student then tells that this is the only way she could do it, cause she loves him…

The student said that he wanted him to be happy and thought it was a good idea…

“I didn't think about…

How much you two suffered back then…

I’m sorry…”

“Give me back the diary…”

The teacher and student then met again and talked of the events that occurred…

The teacher told the student that she is too innocent, lacking of the princessly feel of her

“October 24th Cloudy

Dear ****o,

****o you’re too nice…

I’m sure you’ll just keep holding on to the memories of me…

So let me just say this!

I’ll never forgive you if you blame me…

For being unable to find a new love…

You idiot!!!

I beg of you…

Because…

I love you…”


The memory of love by

A Japanese writer

P.S

This is not a story I made but as stated above from a Japanese writer...This is totally out of the book and unlawful but its a story worthy to be retold in my perspective...I cannot disclose where and what the story is really about which may seem cryptic as it is already...I just took an excerpt of the story truly worthy even with all its bleeps and censorship...You could check it out if you want but just be prepared to what may seem uncanny in its truest colors...it is of mature content...








No comments:

Post a Comment