Tuesday, March 31, 2015

   A Mother's love knows no limit                                                                                                                                                

    Note: Please bear with my work.. just my first time to do a poem, this is a free verse poem


    I remember the days when I was still a toddler
   You pampered me with love and care
   And when I was already a teenager you're still there..
   In my weakest moment.. you're my strength
   In my lowest point.. you're my friend
   But now you're in pain, who was to be blame?
   As your body gets weaker, your faith goes stronger
   And as I've looked upon you in your deathbed..
   My tears poured out like a river..
   Even at your last breath you still think about my welfare
   In the future I want to be like you..
   for you are not just a homemaker, but a loving mother too..
   You're not just a mom, You're a supermom
    If others think you are nothing, for me you are everything...



   P.S.
 
  my mother sometimes a nagger, but I don't care.. coz I love her
  This is for my mom,, Happy Birthday!! Love you mom still missing you..
   I know that were gonna meet someday, haha but I don't want it so soon..

13 comments:

  1. Actually, I think the art of nagging is a person's charm, like it shows that she/he is somebody who cares a lot and is reliable. :) I like this post, honestly. I love reading writings about family, friends, life. This made me realize how awesome my mother is!

    Birthday? Happy birthday to your mom! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, thanks for your comment.. you know what pressured ako sayo coz I know how good you are in writing and I am not.. really thank you!
      I agree your mom's really awesome! just send my regards to her..

      Delete
    2. Girl it's the same thought for me at first xD You really have an awesome writing skill, you always pull an emotion from us on your writings, that's a fact i've discovered. so don't you ever say that you're not good in writing anymore. You're good at this believe me! :)

      Delete
    3. Is this some kind of mutual admiration society?.. Girl you know what.. my brother told me that my writing skills sucked.. literally and figuratively
      Kaasar! I wanna prove them wrong.. Vengeance is so much sweeter.. hahaha I'm being vindictive na..

      Delete
    4. I'm looking forward for your new post..

      Delete
    5. Sa post mo na to sinasabi pa nila yan? Haha kaloka! Baka nman sinasabi lng yun para mas galingan mo pa. Then continue being awesome girl, sa pananalita mo plng obvious nman na may skills ka sa pagsulat eh.

      haha sana makapagisip ako kaagad ng sunod na post haha

      Delete
  2. Yeay...Happy Birthday Ms. Carmi's mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sir thank you daw sabi ng mom ko hahaha!!!

      Delete
    2. sir thank you daw sabi ng mom ko hahaha!!!

      Delete
  3. Out of the posts so far...this has to be on my top three faves if not the best...so sad yet so heartwarming...Moms are amazing...Mother's day are just once a year, and their birthdays as well...but for them...everyday is a son or daughter's day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment Sir... I am flattered na nakasama sa top three favorites mo ung work ko.
      Moms are really amazing... one of the most precious gifts that God can give to us..

      Delete
  4. Sabi mo....first time mo to...inexpect ko...ang pangit nito...haha, I'm not an expert, I don't even know the exact meaning of free verse...but I love this seriously...I really really feel something when I read this one...when my mom comes home, I'm gonna give her a big hug...thank you Ms. Carmi, and to your mom...you did this, so your amazing, and your mom is gotta be amazing because she has you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Sir it was my first time to made a poem coz it's not my forte, just made it for my mom and it may sounds very mushy but I poured my heart out on that poem..
    yeah Sir give your mom a big hug and always make her feel special coz I must say she really is special..
    they must be treasured for they really are treasures..
    and for the umpteenth time thanks for the nice comments..
    feeling motivated to make another stuff..

    ReplyDelete