Friday, March 27, 2015

Morning bitches....evening fuckers...

Well, sorry for the language, its just so invigorating...we are not in class already guys...so no holds barred it is...well, not really...just freeing...diss me if you care...haha

Anyways, to my point, I invite you ladies and gents, to continue to post in this blog and give your insights and comments about anything that you feel, like or frown upon...

This is our communal creation of our voices, our book, our history, our life that parts of it we want to share...I'll post some stuff from time to time...so it would be greatly appreciated if you too as well...

So I hope to hear from you guys, and girls soon...

Godspeed...let's life in part through the posts...

P.S.

For the instigator of this blog, those who got invited her, knows her already......don't know if she wants her name to be written here so if  she does not...so to be on the safe side...so just to show appreciation...let us raise our imaginary glass and SALUTE...THANK YOU...also, if you need something...seriously, you can get your favor from me...



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for that Sir... I hope Hindi nag eexpire ung favor na yun.
    I'm gonna avail that favor when I need it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, seriously...you have a favor from me...basta realistic naman ah...and yes, whenever you want, just let me know

    P.S. to anyone
    comment naman jan guys sa mga post ko...kahit papano, trying hard na ginawa ko ang mga ginawa ko...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha sir fishing for compliments? nag comment na Kami sir..
    Sir for my favor pwede ka ba maging thesis adviser balita kasi namin Hindi kayo naniningil ng professional fee.. haha para makatipid Kami..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha...natawa naman ako dun...the hell, professional fee!!!ang labo ng sistema talaga...di na dapat ganun...anyways...to your point...thank you...somewhat flattered kahit pangpatipid lang ako...hahaha, well, di na ako pede in actuality because of two things, di pa pede mag adviser ang di pa tapos sa MA and yung pangalawa...you'll get from my post today...palitan mo ung favor mo...I could still chip in some advice pa rin naman sa thesis niyo pero you need get someone already...

      Delete
    2. Well, yeah...I'm open to compliments but basically, I would just like to know your thoughts of what I do...it teaches me...so whatever comment it may be...good or bad...I welcome...haha

      Delete
  4. Sayang I thought makakatipid sana kami hahaha... just kidding..
    but seriously sir we consider you na maging thesis adviser hindi lang para makatipid but because we know that you are good.. you're not just pangpatipid sir hahaha.. nakakatawa naman yung term na yun
    it's ok sir no problem...

    ReplyDelete